Welcome to Our New Members!
Members of the former South Carolina Building Performance Association (SCBPA) have joined SCCEBA! We welcome our new members and allied partners and look forward to continuing the work of supporting and engaging clean energy industries across South Carolina and the southeast!
- A Plus Energy Services
- ACL Mechanical Service, LLC
- Addison Homes
- Advant Air
- Allied Air Enterprises, A Lennox International Co.
- Alpine Cabinet & Floor Covering, Inc.
- AM Conservation Group, Inc
- Bleu Nova Inspections
- Blythe Building Company, LLC
- Building Industry Association of Central SC
- C S Exteriors, Inc.
- Carlton Segars Consulting, LLC
- Carolina Ceramic Brick Co.
- Carolina Diversified Builders, LLC
- Carrier Enterprise, LLC
- Chapin Concrete Contractors, Inc.
- Civil Engineering of Columbia
- Comfort Services Inc.
- Covert Homes, LLC
- Creative Tile
- E.F. Martin Mechanical
- Elm Energy Group, LLC
- Epic Homes, LLC
- Essex Homes
- Fortress Builders
- Gage Construction
- Gallup & LaFitte, Inc.
- Gateway Supply Company, Inc.
- Gilmore Consulting Services, LLC
- Great Southern Homes, LLC
- Harbinger Homes
- High Performance Homes
- Home Energy Group
- Kaufman Construction Co., Inc.
- KB Kitchen & Bath Concepts Inc.
- Kehoe Constructors, LLC
- Lake Murray Environmental Services, LLC
- Lake Murray Floor Covering Inc.
- Mungo Homes
- MVB Mortgage
- Paradime Construction Inc.
- Paradime Earthworks, LLC
- Pascon Roll-Off Container Svcs.
- Randy's Services
- Southbridge Prop. & Const.,Inc.
- Spring Valley Air Conditioning
- Square One Design Service
- Stier Supply Co.
- SunTrust Mortgage
- The Building Center, Inc.
- Thomas Concrete
- Vesta Builders, Inc.
- von Ahn Design, LLC
- Willm Construction
E4Carolinas & SCCEBA join forces to
present Energy Boot Camp in SC
Intensive, one-day session
covers all segments of energy industry
This Energy Boot Camp is designed for those needing a quick and thorough understanding of all segments of the Carolinas' energy industry, such as new hires with backgrounds in other sectors or those who work in capacities like legal, finance, IT or communications who need operational context in order to best support operations. Attendees will come away with an understanding of our state energy mix, the producers and providers of that energy, and the market and policy issues they face ... PLUS, a handy glossary of industry terms and acronyms!
SCCEBA members can take advantage
of the E4Carolinas member rate, so register today!
Columbia Energy Boot Camp
Thursday, August 23
7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
TRANE Sales Office
111 Lott Court, West Columbia, SC 29169
Wednesday & Thursday, August 22 & 23
At the Durham Convention Center
301 W Morgan St, Durham, NC 27701
The Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference will showcase the latest and greatest technologies in the biofuels, electric, natural gas, and propane arenas. There will be a strong focus on data driven decisions and technologies.
With more than 50 speakers and 40 exhibitors, the event will highlight the leading edge of sustainable fleet practices and alternative fuel opportunities.
Alternative Fuel Solutions
Deployment & Lessons Learned
Charting a New Path for
South Carolina's Clean Energy Future
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Secure your seat for SCCEBA's Clean Energy Summit! The clean energy industry is growing and in a constant state of flux. This year’s Summit will be THE place to learn more about what's in and what's out in SC's clean energy future.
SUMMIT SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE NOW
Do you want your company in front of clean energy industry leaders, businesses, and innovators? If so, then don't miss this opportunity for your company's sponsorship of the 2018 Clean Energy Summit!