The South Carolina Clean Energy Business Alliance (SCCEBA) looks forward to welcoming clean energy business and industry leaders to its 2017 SC Clean Energy Summit to be held on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, 1101 Lincoln Street, Columbia, SC, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Summit will feature clean energy industry experts on the following panel discussions:
- VW Settlement's Mitigation Trust and Zero Emission Vehicle Trust: Opportunities for SC's Clean Transportation Economy
- Act 236 of 2014: Lessons Learned and Next Steps for Distributed Energy Resource Development in SC
- Corporate Procurement of Renewable Energy: Business and Industry Driving Clean Energy Investments in SC
- South Carolina's Expanding Biomass Economy
- Energy Storage: Creating New Markets for Clean Energy Development
- The Role of Natural Gas in SC's Clean Energy Economy: Transportation and Infrastructure
Our keynote address will feature a North America Senior Associate and Lead Analyst from Bloomberg New Energy Finance. Stay tuned!
Save your seat today! We look forward to seeing you at SCCEBA's 6th Annual SC Clean Energy Summit.
2017 SC Clean Energy Summit Sponsors
thank YOU To our summit sponsors!